Saturday, January 12, 2013

So the pupcakes......

OK, you are wondering what I'm talking about!!! First I have to say Husky Haven has the best volunteers in the world....you guys kick ass!! So this is a really short post. Our directors birthday was this week and she asked for a Husky cake or whatever. So this is what she got, courtesy of our super baking girl, Cyndii!!!


Pupcakes!!!! The quietest Huskies in the world.....I want to wish Miss Pat a happy birthday, you've given me so much the last five years....love you!!!
Today was so great....but that's for tomorrow.....so many good things...
Have a wonderful evening.....

7 comments:

  1. Merlin sends birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that boy too!!! Hope he is doing great!!

      Delete
  2. i love Merlin!! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Miss Pat, from the Yoders. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I know...they were so cute we were afraid to eat them!!!

      Delete