Thursday, December 29, 2016

A Few Things.....

Just wanted to post a few pictures as we get to the end of 2016...crazy to think another year is gone already.....or maybe as you get older it feels shorter!!
On Monday our wonderful volunteer and friend, Michelle, drove over to get a new foster companion for her boy Jake. Miss Amika is a beautiful red....and she hardly ever gets a look. We decided to see if she would be friendly with Jake and in no time they were fast friends. Just on the rescue side, fosters are so important...they teach a dog how to be in a home and deal with people and other dogs....thereby making them more adoptable. As you can see they are very pretty together....


Amika is on the left and Jake on the right...they do look good.....
Every day I spend doing a lot of driving....I'm a petsitter and have a ton of clients. I really love checking out the decorations at this time of year and especially like those blown up figures. Last year I loved the pig, but this year I saw a ton of those. My new favorite is this one.....never seen him before.....
Love that Hippo...reminds me of that Christmas song....
Have a wonderful evening...
More as we get closer to 2017....

No comments:

Post a Comment