Monday, July 30, 2012

Some more pics......

BLD has a plea before I get into my post...........
Will you help name me ....the contest is still on!!!!

So I wanted to post some more pics I took at Reliant....of our dogs and other dogs at the show......
Gunter.....he will have a new foster dad soon!!!!

Miss Effie

Effie and Kia

Effie, Gunter and in the corner, Teddy....he was adopted from us many years ago!!!

Baskin came with his dad.....

Skylar and his foster parents.....

And Billy!!!!!!
Denver....
I guess I didn't get a good shot of Tilton......And Denver was not being cooperative with me......but it looks like he might have gotten a new home.....paws crossed!!!!!!
We had a good time and the dogs all did really well.
Wanted to include a few shots of some other dogs........This is Nicholas....a wonderful service dog across the aisle from me.....
I watched him all weekend , when people would come to see him, especially those wheelchair bound, he would go and open a cooler, take out a bottle of water and bring it to that person....he is so sweet and loving....I even got to babysit him a few times over the course of the show.....if you are in need or just want to read about these wonderful dogs, go to www.myservicedoginc.com and check it out. Love you Nicholas!!!
I have a friend I see at shows that is a big Husky lover....he also is involved with Greater Houston German Shepard Dog Rescue. He had come over to chat during the course of the show and I wanted to return the favor and check out the dogs he was working with. I was taking a few shots of the dogs and realized I had just taken a pic of one of our volunteers!!! I already knew he was working with the group......and had a foster. He is still a volunteer for us.....and I admire him for working with two rescues....wish we had a lot more people like him around!!!!

Braveheart and his foster dad!!!!!

Please go to www.GHGSDR.org to check out their German Shepards and read about their rescue!!!!
That's all for now.....some adoption updates and other info coming very soon.......please remember BLD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment