Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Some updates....

For my puppies....just want to say happy five months!!! Just loved the couple of months when I sat outside with them all morning long. I do miss them , but know they have gone to great families....love you babies and cry a bit...but happy for you. Just so you remember....


Billy

Lilly

Milly

Willy

Silly
Don't have pics of our girl Tilly......she got adopted really early.....luckily I get pics of most of them all the time ...will be updating.......
We still have the contest on....and we have gotten a ton of great names. I send out tees once a week , so for those of you who are waiting...they are coming. $20.00 and a name will get you a tee for naming our broken leg dog...here he is relaxing Sunday



Please help...we still need money to cover his bill.....
OK...today was 102 degrees in Houston...and here were two of my dogs.....seriously.......
Please help with our dog...he needs a name and we need help still to cover his bill...go to our paypal at www.huskyhaven.org and help..thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment