Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Quick Update.......

I wanted to do a quick update on Lizzy. She seems to be holding her own....she has lost a couple of pounds , but she is in good spirits. Loves to eat and loves the walks still. The problem she is having is she is losing her hair in huge clumps. It's worse every day. I know that there is nothing I can do about it......just the cancer issues....but sad just the same.
This was mid September.....

This is today.....
Like I said I know she isn't in any pain and she still likes to play with her friends.....so all is as good as it gets for now.
Have a great evening......

5 comments:

  1. It will not let me post a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOpps that wane went thru. about the 10th time I tried. But still not the message.

    I Love Lizzy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You posted twice...I think it's working. I love Miss Lizzy too....I'm glad she's just feeling ok......

      Delete
  3. She's still a beautiful girl! Glad she's eating!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's still my girl......She would eat all day if I would let her!!!

      Delete