Monday, February 4, 2013

So.....

Well my Niners didn't do the job yesterday......oh well, maybe next year!!!! So I have some good things and bad things for today. I was trying to do all good stuff for this month, but I know that can never happen in rescue. Good stuff first, we will be having a day in the dog park on March the third. The afternoon is dedicated to Husky Haven and we will be bringing adoptable dogs for everyone to check out!!!! I know we have six on the posting....but hopefully we will have more great dogs there looking for a good home!!!
If you are in the city of Houston, please come and check it out that day!!!! We are so excited to be doing this event!!!
So for the bad news portion of the post....my friend Becks was driving to the kennel this morning to have some quality time with one of our dogs, when she found a dog running in the street. A couple of guys working in the area said that a car slowed down and pushed a box into the street, a dog came running out. They were afraid there were puppies in the box....but thank goodness it was only the dog. My friend caught the dog and is getting ready to vet it. It's a sweet little girl, we'll need to find it a home. Obviously the family didn't want her. I will never understand humans.....I could never do that to my baby. If you are interested, please contact me....we would like to find her a real home.

Murray is doing ok, I want to thank all of you that have helped. If you are looking for a new dog like this, please let me know..........
Have a good evening......

No comments:

Post a Comment