Sunday, February 7, 2021

One year ago today........

 I lost my beautiful, funny boy TJ.


To say I miss him is an understatement......I so loved that boy. He was with me for a long time....12 years...and was doing well until the last month of his life. 

He was one of three dogs that were picked for adoption 13 years ago. Only two of the dogs were adopted that day and I took TJ home then. Didn't know if he would get along with Lizzy but the two became fast friends.


I have a funny story to tell about our first Thanksgiving. I had put together a basket of homemade pumpkin bread and zucchini bread for my brother and his wife. Went to get a shower and came out to the kitchen...basket on the floor and a huge piece of pumpkin bread sticking out of TJ's mouth and a look of "What me?".  Luckily I had plenty and put a new basket together....couldn't really get mad and laughed about that for years!!

He was my son's fav guy and after he moved he would always ask how TJ was doing.



I miss you boy and hope you are having fun at the Rainbow Bridge with Miss Lizzy and all our other friends.......

2 comments:

  1. These anniversaries are hard, we send gentle wooooos,

    Nuk and family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are....I have another one today. Thank you....

      Delete