Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July.......

I wanted to wish you a wonderful day. Be careful out there....always a lot of people partying on a holiday like today. Make sure your fur kids are safe too...mine don't really like the fireworks, I agree with them. I decided to repost pics of my kids from last year I liked them and thought they would be fine for today.....


TJ doesn't like having his picture taken.....probably be pretty embarrassed if he saw what I did to it!!!!! 

Tank on the other hand is always up for a photo opportunity!!!
Faith too!!!!
Sadly Sweet Lizzy is no longer here with us this holiday.....shocking that it's almost been a year since her passing to the Rainbow Bridge.....
Miss you baby girl......


I do wish all of you a safe and happy holiday....
See you soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment