Friday, June 16, 2017

Another Sad Day......

I hate to write this after my last post....but bad things happen. My great friend, Elsie, lost her beautiful baby girl , Shadow, on Wednesday.



Poor baby had been in failing health over the last few months....not moving much and finally just stopping eating.I know her mom had been terribly worried.
She was a Husky Haven dog.....rescued from a puppy mill about 7 or 8 years ago. I actually remember her and some other dogs from that puppy mill coming in at the same time. They were all a little standoffish....the terrible conditions and abuse. Shadow also had 6 puppies that died of parvo...and of course she was heartworm positive. We are so grateful that Elsie chose her and gave her a wonderful home.....



Run free with all those friends that have gone before you to the Rainbow Bridge......we will miss you sweet girl.....







3 comments:

  1. Such a beauty. She will certainly be missed by her humans. RIP sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She and my Harley can run together. They both had beautiful blue eyes! Guess they still do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, Elsie. I know this wound cuts deep. Soft woos of mourning from my pack. There are so many that have gone before her, waiting at that rainbow bridge to show her the way.

    ReplyDelete