Wednesday, July 19, 2017

A Road Trip......

Most of my friends know that I really don't like road trips.....I guess driving from L.A. to Houston in my younger years about ten times and everything in between...just got me tired of trips. But recently I got a new car (for me) and decided I wanted to just take it for a spin.
My opportunity came up a couple of weeks later when my friend asked if I could drive her to College Station. The event was to pick up her new Bulldog puppy....I had written how she had lost her beautiful Harley. She had looked at rescues....Bulldogs are hard to find....and decided that since Jazzy was an alpha female....it might be easier to go with a puppy.
So we started off on a Saturday morning....with my luck, it was raining almost the whole way. But my new Jeep was pretty fun to drive and we made it there in pretty good time!! It's too bad that there was an Exxon on every exit and she wasn't too specific....but we finally found them and this......

Mr Howie....how cute. I love puppies as long as they aren't mine!!!!

Apparently he slept the whole way from Waco.....so he was super awake all the way back to Houston. There he got to meet Miss Jazzy....

She did check him out. Didn't know what to make of him....but was really good considering how much bigger she is ( by the way she thinks she's a lap dog!! ).

Told him to look at the camera....can't depend on dogs!!!!

Settling in.......
I will definitely update you on this little man....probably not going to be little for too long!!!!
Have a wonderful afternoon...
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment