Monday, January 25, 2016

Hi I'm Miss Baci.....

So Beth let me take over the blog just for tonight....I know she wanted you to hear what I had to say. I am Baci....a ten year old girl. I was left in Giddings Texas just running around. Actually don't know how I got there....I know I had a family at one point...but didn't know where they were. So some guys from Austin picked me up and I thought......I'm safe!!! They contacted Pat...I had a microchip from Husky Haven. But what they told her made me question....if I wasn't picked up within a couple of days they would move me to another place on the EU list. What is that...I knew it was bad.
I know I was there too....
Oh hi Kaila....you were also in Austin....how was it for you???
Same ....I was also on that list....old girls usually don't make it out.
Girls...Beth speaking....both of those girls would not have been alive without microchips and a determined group to get them back. I know old dogs don't get adopted but they are the best....please consider....
Hi Baci back....man that Beth....I want to thank Miss Elsie for picking me up to safety....
Hi Kaila...want to thank Lee Ann for helping me....
Do you think Beth will let us show some pics???
Go a head girls......
Miss Baci

Kaila
 Please consider older dogs ...they need love too

1 comment:

  1. Austin has a great program....except for older dogs...they will put them down because they think no one wants them.

    ReplyDelete