Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Some new adoptions.........and a big thanks!!!!!

I need to say thank you to all of you that posted on my blog and on FB........I appreciate all you had to say....I make such a small contribution to rescue......I am grateful to all of you. That was a hard post for me to write....I had never written it down before.....but I think it was a good thing to do.....

OK.....now on to the fun stuff for the weekend. First...I have to show a picture of Shara.....she was our little girl that was being fostered by our friend, Heather......

Looks comfy , doesn't she???? So Heather had her for a few weeks and she got adopted through Pet Fest. Then Heather took our beautiful boy Tilton.......and she got him adopted.....
Tilton with Heather's Husky Haven adopted baby, Tamara

Tilton having a wonderful evening!!!!
So now, Heather has taken Adam as her foster and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.........
Adam's first evening!!!!!

So I think that we are going to give all our dogs to Heather and our friend Val.........sorry girls, you're just doing too well getting the kids adopted!!!!!
One final adoption from Sunday.....our sweet boy Laz!! I have featured Laz in both my Bridgeland post and also my post when I was presenting at the high school.....he's a big, bouncy boy and so much fun!! He found himself a great family, they had just lost their Husky baby and just couldn't imagine being without someone to greet them at night......
He wasn't the one they originally came to see......but was the one who won their hearts. My  lovely Julia was sad over this , she loved Laz......but look how happy he is!!!!!!!
So now for the comic relief pic of the night.......last night I told the dogs to go to bed, yes I sleep on a couch.....long story......and this is what I walked into........
I guess I get to sleep on the floor.......thanks guys!!!!!!!!!
Have a fantastic evening!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So good to read all of the happy news of adoptions! We gotta keep up the momentum! I just need to find sweet Shyloe a home next! Heather is an awesome foster mom and a great mom to Tamara! I like that I get to see them at the dog park to catch up and love on Tamara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you Val...thanks for all the help you are....we'll get our Shyloe a new home soon!!!!

      Delete