Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I got to do something interesting........

I'm writing this pretty early , I don't have any updates on Nyla yet.......I'm going to leave it at that for the moment.

I did get to do something really fun this morning.....I was invited by a new volunteer and friend, Julia, to come and give a presentation to her Vet Tech class at Cy Ranch High School. I consider this a real privilege....and I thank Julia, her instructor and all of those attending for giving me such a wonderful welcome. I hope everyone enjoyed my presentation, but I know that bringing a Husky always helps!!!! Laz had a fun time (boy, was he spoiled this morning)....he really didn't want to leave!!!! I have a few pics from the morning.......really had a great time....so good I get to come and talk to another class next week!!!!




As you can see, Laz was having a terrible time!!!!!!
Me (the old one in blue), Julia (in yellow), Laz and some students!!!
Thanks again..........

No comments:

Post a Comment