Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas Dogs.....

      Every year I buy or borrow some type of Christmas collar or headpiece for my dogs. This is something they really don't appreciate. I've been taking pics for years and keeping them for my own enjoyment but I want to post them. I had a bunch with my Huskies that I will probably post later this week or next, but I want to post this year and last.

     Last year I bought some antlers and you can see how that came out!!!!

Tank is always up for it!!


    Tank is my bullet proof dog. Nothing really phases him. Whenever we take these pics he's the one shot guy, he knows it will be done in a second!!!

     Ah, the girls......not so much. For every out of focus pic I finally get there are 40 that get trashed. Well here is last year for the girls.....







     Lu on the top and Faith under......best pic I could get of either one!!!!

     So I was walking through Kohl's a couple of weeks ago to finish my shopping when I saw the next great Christmas accessory for the kids!!! I knew they wouldn't feel that way but.....so here they are Tank, Lu and Faith!!









    As you can see, same reactions, but you've got to admit that tree is cool!!!
    I was putting the tree away and found a collar I had used and decided to put that on Lu.....lo and behold I couldn't believe it!! At last I have one in focus Christmas pic for her!!!!


     Tomorrow a few more pics for the season....
     Have a great evening!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment