Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hello....

Hope everything is going well out there....had a few problems over the last two weeks with Miss Lizzy's health. Right after the 4th she had a bad bout of nausea.....lots of vomiting....kind of like how this started two years ago. With anti-nausea meds she was ok....but had the same problem a couple of days ago. Back on the meds....but really no idea how this will play out. She still loves her food, which is good....but our days of one mile walks are long gone. We can only make it to the end of the street....and slowly. Sleeps most of the time, know she can't tell me if she's in pain, but I don't think she is. Two years ago this week when they told me her cancer would take her in six months I was devastated. I know we may be getting close....but hope I was a good mom to her. She's been a wonderful dog for me.....my first.
Lizzy napping yesterday....
Keep good thoughts for us....

7 comments:

  1. There's no doubt you've been a good mom to her and the best friend ever. She's been loved with a fierceness and devotion worthy of the greatest alpha queen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful pup indeed, I remember as my RARA got older...walkies to the end of the street, then the end of the driveway, then rides in the wagon...much love an wooos.

    Nuk & Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I know it's been so hard for so many of you. However she wants it that's how it will be....

      Delete
  3. You are a great mom to all your babies! Miss you girl! We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love all my babies....and yes we need to get together...

      Delete
  4. Glad that Lizzy is still eating. Hope your sweet girl is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete