Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A Lot of Work.....

This last week has been so busy. First cleaning up after that terrible storm.....some of my friends had flooded houses....and we were really close ourselves. I have been getting my dads house ready for an estate sale and then house sale and planning his 90th birthday party for next week. But when those things weren't happening we did manage to get some dogs out to a show or two.
We have been taking Onyx, Liesl and Adam out....they get along pretty well together. We have gone to two shows with these guys and they sure had a lot of fun and so enjoyed all the human interaction....but pictures speak louder than words!!

Onyx getting a  friendly pet.....

Liesl and Onyx having a conversation....

Adam getting some love....

This young man loved petting Onyx....

Dogs make good pillows too!!!

Adam on the way home....

Such a cute pic of Onyx I couldn't resist!!!
I'm hoping we will get in some applications for these sweet kids.....they all deserve wonderful forever homes!!!!
Keep us in your thoughts , seems we are going round 2 with Mother Nature this weekend....just what we need more rain!!!
Have a wonderful evening.......

5 comments:

  1. Give me a call about your dad's party. I am looking forward to it! Axel has officially requested a rain free week. He has had ENOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me a call about your dad's party. I am looking forward to it! Axel has officially requested a rain free week. He has had ENOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful doggys!! Very beautiful!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tweedles....hoping to find them some great homes!!!

      Delete