Sunday, December 27, 2015

Happy Holidays!!!!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a prosperous 2016!!!
I haven't been writing much because my office is a shambles. Last month I had water in my office from a leaky roof, as I was about to get that taken care of my hot water heater in the attic , blew it's spigot and dumped about 200 gallons of water in my house. All of the rooms except the kitchen had flooring and baseboards removed and drywall is out in my hall. My poor office is in worse shape now!!! I haven't gotten the floors fixed yet just couldn't handle it before the Holidays!!!! Next week I'll be working on that........
Other than that, myself and all the babies are doing well!!! I asked them to put on their Christmas stuff, but they all refused.


We had a very nice Holiday season so far...spent lots of time with friends and family. This was my son's first Christmas out of state.....a bit of an adjustment for me. But I realize that's the way it goes.
I have to finish with my favorite outside decoration....almost got into a wreck checking it out last week!!!!
I have never seen a pig before....I want one of those!!!!
I will be back before the new year.....
Happy Sunday....Go Texans!!!


8 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful blog! I've been blogging for almost 9 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I'm coming up on 4 myself. Just went and checked out yours Mya is a beauty!!!

      Delete
  2. I see that Mr. TJ was not willing to participate in photos at all this year! Lizzy is looking good. Such a miracle girl is she. Tank and his ears are just as handsome as ever and Faith's sweet, sweet face still just melts my heart. I don't think I've ever seen a Santa Pig either but, I don't think it's something I'd have to have, lol. Love you and I hope your 2016 goes much smoother than 15. Seriously woman, enough of the drama!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr TJ said leave me alone!!!! I love that Santa Pig!!! Hopefully 2016 will be drama free....I hope.

      Delete
  3. I AM PRAYING YOU HAVE A BETTER 2016 WITHOUT HAVING YOUR HOUSE BE WATER LOGGED.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann.....I hope that too!!! Have a Happy New Year!!!

      Delete