Thursday, May 23, 2013

Four Years Ago.....

Seems like that since I wrote my blog. I know it's been two weeks, but those have been some tough two weeks.....lots of issues I can't talk about now, but no one died , so really it's OK. We shall move on!!!
I wanted to write a post today about my beautiful boy TJ. Four years ago I had just gotten my last foster adopted and was deciding who to take next. I had narrowed it down to two boys, both of them got along well with Lizzy. One was an adorable red and white, very similar to Lizzy and the other was Mr. TJ. When I arrived at the rescue that morning to make my decision, there was a couple there looking at both dogs. Since they were going to adopt, I figured I would take the one not adopted and make him my foster. When it came down to it , the red and white.....who's name I can't remember, went home with a new family and TJ came home with me. A couple of weeks later I became a failed foster and decided to keep TJ here with Lizzy and me. I know nothing about his back story,he was  picked up by animal control, no microchip or tags. He has turned out to be a great addition to my home, super friendly......kind of a big , goofy boy!! I think he is around the same age as Lizzy, about seven. So happy 4 years to all of us and many more to go!!!!!!
Lizzy and TJ.....a meeting of the minds!!!


My beautiful boy!!!!
Adoption updates, Mom and puppy updates......and many more coming soon.....I promise.
Have a great day!!!!

6 comments:

  1. So cute the meeting of minds. Happy days. We hope all is well. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it been FOUR years since TJ came home with you?? I remember it, and I consider it such a happy union.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were such a "failure". It seems TJ couldn't have found a better place to be or found anyone to love him as much as you. Puppy love is the best!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things are improving. Have a good upcoming weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a beautiful, harmonious, goofy, cute pack of babies! Hoping great things come your way soon!

    Becky Raney

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that..."failed foster"...wonder what the statistics on "failed fosters" are? So have you failed :) What a beautiful pair! Sending positive thoughts your way for whatever seems to be troubling you! :)

    ReplyDelete