Friday, September 1, 2017

A Puppy Tail......

Ok....this will be a tale, not about a puppy and really this guy is only a Husky mix. But, I do love this dog and want to find him the perfect home. I haven't mentioned it on my blog....but the director of our rescue, Husky Haven , has cancer and I am trying to find homes for the babies still there. The one I'm talking about tonight is sweet Mr. Cherokee. If I could have five dogs I would take him when I take Volga...but that's a lot of dogs!!! Cherokee is a wonderful dog, sweet and loving, perfect in my estimation. He loves the girls and gets along pretty well with the other male dogs too. I've never tested him with smaller dogs or cats , so I have no idea if he'd get along. He's red and white and about 5 1/2 to six years old. Up to date on shots and ready to go!!!!!




If you're looking to bring a great guy into your home.....Cherokee is your man!!!!

I apologize for not being around for awhile. August was a terrible month ending with Harvey. I'm back and want to help our kids get great homes.

See you soon....
Have a wonderful evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment