Thursday, February 5, 2015

Spencer......

Sometimes I just have to do an update on a dog from another rescue that I spent a lot of time with and wished I could have taken in. Spencer was one of those dogs. I've written about him before....he was in kennel for at least 2 years.....I'd go see him once or twice a week, and if I hadn't already had three and was fostering would have taken him. He was on a large transport to the northeast that I wrote about last spring, one of about 70-80 dogs going to new homes in Massachusetts , NY and other states that don't have the dog population issues we have in Texas and other southern states. He was taken in by a wonderful family and they have sent updated pics.....so I want to share them with you!!
As you can see he is wrapped up in the right blanket....he knows how to pick a team!!!!

Spence and his Christmas pictures!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

A far cry from Texas....his first real snowstorm!!!!!
I love it when you get updated....and Spence was always one of my favorites. You can see he is finally having a fantastic life!!!! Miss you beautiful boy!!!!
Have a great evening!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's such a good feeling to see them live the life they deserve! Good job, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete