Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Catching up........

Didn't realize that it had been a week since I posted!!!! So much stuff to do....can't stay on top of things.Did want to catch up with a few things though.......Here's BLD yesterday, he got another present from his friend , Cheryl, he had fun with that!!!



Thanks, Cheryl!!!!
This morning he goes to the vet......we will see if he gets his cast off.....if so, the real rehab begins.......wish us luck!!!!
Miss Nyla is doing great....she is eating and drinking on her own.....never thought she'd pull through.....she is one tough sixteen year old dog!!!! A week ago I thought she couldn't make it.....hey, what do I know!!!
I hope to get some new pics of the babies, they were eight months old last week......hard to believe so much time has gone by......will have updates soon!!!
Have a wonderful day......I'll update BLD soon......Later

No comments:

Post a Comment